Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Like I wasn't going to.

Okay, okay. Here are my picks from New York. I just felt I needed to do a post over the show that caught my attention the most.

Simon Spurr:

Creep by Hiroshi Awai:


Nautica:



Acne:





Same ol', same ol' clean cut, prep stuff. But how could you get tired of any of this? Hell, buy a coat one fall/winter, save it, bring it back out ~ 2 years later and you're still in style while still staying classic. Trust me, I went through a trendy stage but I have come full circle. My parents started me in Ralph Lauren suspenders and white linen blazers as a toddler and I'm right back where I started.

NYFW does bring the most impressive forms of art I've ever seen. Although in a realistic, everyday wear kind of style, I don't deviate too far from my normal selections. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment