Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keeping it going..







In other news, my UK wildcats did lose in a very close game against Miss. State, but we came out with a big W yesterday…huge for us UK fans. I find this whole west coast idea of football to still be a little confusing, football is a huge part of a southern guy’s fall season lifestyle, it sort of acts as a way of keeping busy until basketball season, at least it’s that way in Kentucky.

This reasoning behind that last sentence is kind of the foundation of this “blog”…keeping my “preppy” lifestyle from the south alive while still taking in this west coast “easiness”.
Although there is no distinction between east and west coast style when it comes to the admiration of an exotic car. I do want to make it clear that there are other aspects to these posts rather than fashion and Kentucky sports.

I would find it hard to believe that any male would not take notice of this beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment