Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lady of the weekend Tuesday

So obviously it's been a while since I've posted and I missed Saturday, the designated day for lady of the weekend. No worries, I will make up for it with this post and you will be gifted 2 ladies of the week. Happy Thanksgiving..

This post goes out to Victoria Beckham. I will keep my words minimal as to not take away from the beauty that is Posh, but c'mon. Who isn't drawn to Mrs. Beckham, women and men alike?

Her style is so sick and exactly how I would want my wife to dress. David is definitely a lucky man.




Her cars are just as sick as her style..




And what makes her even more amazing is that she was hired as Land Rover's creative design director to lend a hand in designing the interior on future special editions of Range Rovers. Her first project is the Range Rover Evoque.

Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment